Kelso Real Estate - Find Your Perfect Home For Sale!
Kelso - Town vs. County Stats
Avg Price in Kelso: $294,400/Co. / County Avg $401,700
Avg Taxes in Kelso: $2,600/Co. / County. Avg $2,600
Avg Sq. Ft. in Kelso: 2,114/Co. / County Avg 2,523
Avg Price per/ft2 in Kelso: $139/Co. / County Avg $159
Avg Walkscore in Kelso: 26 / County Avg 22
Avg Year Built in Kelso: 1965/Co. / County Avg 1976
Avg Days on Website in Kelso: 75/Co. / County Avg 96
Kelso Real Estate Market Health
Just along the shores of the Cowlitz river positioned above the Columbia River is the city of Kelso, WA. As the city neighbor to Longview, Kelso shares many similar characteristics
What makes Kelso so great
- The city's motto is "Kelso - City of Friendly People" showing just how much of a focus this community has on friendliness
- Kelso is characterized by its main city space and surrounding rural and forested areas.
- Similarly the bodies of water that snake through it make it a site to see
- The Kelso School District is a distinguished and respected district that offers many great schools for families to choose from. The community has shown its major support in education with recently approved budgets designed to improve the public schools
- Kelso has a great shopping center in the middle of it known as the Three Rivers Mall
Kelso is a gorgeous city that should be at the top of the list for those looking for a near rural home while maintaining relaxed suburban life.
|Areas in Kelso WA|
|Cowlitz County not in Woodland City Limits or Scho|
|Neighborhoods in Kelso WA|